Thursday, June 10, 2010

There's those Peepers!!





I have to admit that it was Heather Hartman who was my inspiration to go to the nursery tonight (before midnight!) to take some pictures of Cam. She runs two blogs one for each one of her sons, Jack and Charlie. They are 365 days of Jack......365 days of Charlie. Well I got it in my head that I needed to try to do that with Cam (I tried with Dray and failed) so Deric and I made our way down to the nursery earlier tonight. As we were getting there, his nurse said that she was just going to change his linen, which meant the bubble would get to come off for a few minutes, and since she noticed I had my camera......she knew it would be a perfect photo opp. Well, indeed it was! The little guy was wide awake, and let me take his pictures while looking right at me! So of course I need to post them......the last one is my absolute favorite. I am so glad I took the time to go down there tonight.......and Thank You Heather for putting the thought in my head! If it weren't for you, I would have missed this little moment of fate!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Now it's my turn to cry! I'm so glad you got to see those beautiful eyes and that Cameron is doing so well! We've been praying for him! He's beautiful!!!